The world’s smallest CPAP device. In terms of overall size, ResMed’s AirMini is the most compact CPAP device ever manufactured. A suite of bespoke innovations are designed to deliver the performance of a traditional bedside device – but at a fraction of the size. With Bluetooth connectivity and a unique AirMini App, AirMini is designed to engage with your world with ease – offering immediate and intuitive access to guided setup videos, comfort settings and daily sleep scores for a smart, supportive therapy experience. Utilising the same established algorithms as our popular AirSense 10 range, AirMini is built to offer the same quality of design ResMed has delivered for over 25 years – working exclusively with our latest mask products to help ensure that trusted standard of performance.ENQUIRE NOW
Airsense 10 AutoSet
The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device that automatically adjusts pressure levels to suit your changing needs throughout the night. The AirSense 10 AutoSet is also set to deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels when used with ResMed’s new HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. And with wireless connectivity* built into your machine, your healthcare professional can stay more connected to your therapy progress than ever before.
Engineered to be intuitive and easy-to-use, you can simply plug in the machine and press Start.**
* Wireless communication depends on network availabilityENQUIRE NOW
Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her
Research shows that sleep apnea in women is different to sleep apnea in men.1 So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women — combining cutting edge device technology with masks designed to give you a great night’s sleep.
And with wireless connectivity* built into your machine, your healthcare professional can stay more connected to your therapy progress than ever before.**
*Wireless communication depends on network availabilityENQUIRE NOW
- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement
- Comfortable and flexible frame designed to support the widest range of facial types
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Clear field of vision for reading or watching TV in bed
- InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements and tolerate misfitting
- Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
AirFit N20 Classic
It’s designed to fit a wide range of face shapes, and be easy to fit the first time and every time. Every face is different. That’s why our innovative silicone cushion adapts to your unique facial contours to deliver a secure and comfortable fit, regardless of your face shape and size. Made to accommodate different fitting techniques and movement during therapy, the AirFit 20 masks are designed to perform well however you wear it.
Regardless of your face shape or size, the InfinitySeal silicone cushion is designed to provide a secure fit and flexible seal.
- InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion designed to seal robustly on a wide range of facial shapes or sizes1
- Adaptive frame with forehead support is designed to tolerate movement and still deliver on performance
- Plush headgear designed for extra softness and stability
- Classic Velcro™ tabs and slide-in hooks for simple, secure fitting
The right fit for you. The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is our quietest mask yet. Bringing you the latest technology in sleep apnea therapy, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than its predecessor.1 A recent ResMed study found that patients using the AirFit P10 wore it for 40 minutes longer per night.2 Offering premium comfort and ease of use without compromising stability, the AirFit P10 also sports a unique split-strap headgear design for minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom.ENQUIRE NOW
This is a mask unlike anything we’ve ever designed. The AirTouch F20 is the first ResMed mask to use proprietary UltraSoft memory foam cushion technology for the perfect blend of comfort and performance. The AirTouch F20 delivers unprecedented comfort and a light, breathable seal – even at high pressures. And with its modular frame design, you can conveniently switch between AirTouch 20 memory foam and AirFit 20 InfinitySeal cushions, without removing the mask frame, until you find the best option for each patient. QuietAir™ is our innovative diffuser vent technology within the mask elbow that makes the AirTouch F20 89% quieter1 and 70% gentler than before.2 Featuring small multidirectional openings over a widespread area, QuietAir breaks up exhaled air so that it’s spread out lightly.
- The softest mask we’ve ever designed, featuring an UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion
- Light, breathable cushion is designed to seal across a wide range of therapy pressures
- Modular frame design allows convenient interchangeability with AirFit™ 20 InfinitySeal™ cushion
Take your new beginning in great sleep to the next level with myAir™, an exclusive feature available to users of AirSense™ 10 devices with built-in wireless connectivity* and AirCurve™ 10 devices. This easy-to-use web program syncs up with your CPAP machine to let you know how you went with therapy the night before, and helps you stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
* Available only in the following products: AirSense 10 AutoSet (product no. 37352), AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her (product no. 37353), AirSense 10 CS PaceWave (product no. 37354), AirSense 10 Elite (product no.37393)
This is a brilliant feature the devices have, which allows us to monitor your progress and allows users to keep a track of how their progress.ENQUIRE NOW